Position: Product Development Associate
Magenta Inc.- Berkeley, CA // Pasadena, CA
Magenta Inc. is a tabletop ceramic design and manufacturing firm/ importer headquartered in San Francisco Bay Area, with regional offices throughout Hong Kong and Mainland China. We are a fast-paced company working with several established and well-known gift and homeware retailers throughout the US.
Established in 2002, our passion for creating stylish and memorable pieces continues to grow. Our collaborations with artisans and designers offer a wide range of authentic, sophisticated collections suited to a variety of environments and personalities. Through our select factories in Asia, we work with skilled craftspeople whose love of hand-sculpting and glazing techniques rivals only our exacting eye for quality and tradition.
We are hiring a Product Development Associate to support our Design team. This is a full-time position with benefits. We do not provide work visa sponsorship.
- Working with the creative team to source, develop and launch new products.
- Managing product specification files and creating tech packs for manufactures.
- Overseeing the sampling process and ensuring all samples go through the appropriate approval process.
- Acting as a liaison between the creative team and operations team to ensure product vision is met.
- Working closely with factories to understand their manufacturing techniques and capabilities.
- Managing our form library and technique library.
- Ability to speak Mandarin and English (preferred).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (required).
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (preferred).
Job Type: Full-time
Berkeley, CA or Pasadena, CA (Required)
United States (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off