Position: Product Development Coordinator
Magenta Inc. - Pasadena, CA
Magenta Inc. is a tabletop ceramic design and manufacturing firm/ importer headquartered in San Francisco Bay Area, with regional offices in Pasadena, CA and throughout Hong Kong and Mainland China. We are a fast-paced company working with several established and well-known gift and homeware retailers throughout the US.
Celebrating personal style with a unique twist. Inspired by the artisans who love and live their craft. Designing beautiful and simple pieces for the home that can forever be enjoyed.
Established in 2002, our passion for creating stylish and memorable pieces continues to grow. Our collaborations with artisans and designers offer a wide range of authentic, sophisticated collections suited to a variety of environments and personalities. Through our select factories in Asia, we work with skilled craftspeople whose love of hand-sculpting and glazing techniques rivals only our exacting eye for quality and tradition.
We are hiring a Product Development Coordinator for our Pasadena office. This position will support the Design team and act as a liaison between the designers and our factory in China. This is a full-time position with benefits. We do not provide work visa sponsorship.
- Working with the creative team to source, develop and launch new products.
- Managing product specification files and creating tech packs for manufactures.
- Overseeing the sampling process and ensuring all samples go through the appropriate approval process.
- Acting as a liaison between the creative team and operations team to ensure product vision is met.
- Working closely with factories to understand their manufacturing techniques and capabilities.
- Managing our form library and technique library.
- Ability to speak Mandarin and English (preferred).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (required).
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (preferred).
Job Type: Full-time
Pasadena, CA (Required)
United States (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off