Position- Corporate Recruiter
Magenta Inc. - Pasadena, CA
Magenta Inc. is a tabletop ceramic design and manufacturing firm/ importer headquartered in San Francisco Bay Area, with regional offices in Pasadena, CA and throughout Hong Kong and Mainland China. We are a fast-paced company working with several established and well-known gift and homeware retailers throughout the US.
Celebrating personal style with a unique twist. Inspired by the artisans who love and live their craft. Designing beautiful and simple pieces for the home that can forever be enjoyed.
Established in 2002, our passion for creating stylish and memorable pieces continues to grow. Our collaborations with artisans and designers offer a wide range of authentic, sophisticated collections suited to a variety of environments and personalities. Through our select factories in Asia, we work with skilled craftspeople whose love of hand-sculpting and glazing techniques rivals only our exacting eye for quality and tradition.
Magenta Inc. is looking to grow our Pasadena location, and we need an experienced, motivated recruiter to help us. You will be responsible for designing our recruiting strategy and developing job descriptions and requirements.
- Meet with managers to discuss staffing needs.
- Create recruitment materials.
- Post jobs to the appropriate places – job boards, employment agencies, and colleges.
- Provide information about our company opportunities and benefits to places that may have potential candidates.
- Use databases and social media to source and recruit potential candidates
- Review resumes and analyze them.
- Search job sites for potential recruits.
- Interview potential staff, using reliable recruiting tools and selection methods.
- Design our overall recruiting strategy and implement it.
- Develop job descriptions as well as job specifications, and ensure they are kept updated.
- Perform job analysis and task analysis to create job requirements.
- Provide recruiting reports.
- Recommend any new policies or procedures that may benefit our company.
- At least 2 years of previous work experience as a Recruiter.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable working with others.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Experience with different selection processes, such as reference checks and phone interviews.
Job Type: Full-time
Pasadena, CA (Required)
United States (Required)
Paid time off