Position- Sales Operations Associate
Magenta Inc.-Berkeley, Ca // Pasadena, Ca
Magenta Inc. is a tabletop ceramic design and manufacturing firm/ importer headquartered in San Francisco Bay Area, with regional offices in Pasadena, Hong Kong and Mainland China. We are a fast- paced company working with several established and well-known gift and homeware retailers throughout the US.
Established in 2002, our passion for creating stylish and memorable pieces continues to grow. Our collaborations with artisans and designers offer a wide range of authentic, sophisticated collections suited to a variety of environments and personalities. Through our select factories in Asia, we work with skilled craftspeople whose love of hand-sculpting and glazing techniques rivals only our exacting eye for quality and tradition.
We are hiring a Sales Operations Associate to be part of our Sales Ops team. You will be responsible for order management and will have diverse responsibilities. This is a full-time position with benefits. We do not provide work visa sponsorship.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Order processing and data entry.
- Communicating with corporate buyers.
- Preparing and completing spreadsheets, templates, project documentation, and product distribution forms.
- Tracking samples to and from factories and clients.
- Executing, cataloging and maintaining files of sample photos.
- Organizing, compiling and filing product sell sheets.
- Managing all communications with vendors, factories and corporate clients.
- Handling incoming/outgoing shipments of ceramic samples.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Associate degree preferred or equivalence of 4+ years of experience.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel specifically) and computer skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to efficiently multi-task and handle multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative without immediate supervision.
- Highly developed communication and grammar skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal, time management skills and strong team player.
- Detail-oriented and self-driven individual.
- Experience with QuickBooks (Accounting System) is a plus.
- Relevant prior experience in importer/ oversea trading company is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Berkeley, CA or Pasadena, CA (Required)
United States (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off