Position- Order Entry Clerk
Magenta Inc.- Berkeley, CA // Pasadena, CA
Magenta Inc. is a tabletop ceramic design and manufacturing firm/ importer headquartered in San Francisco Bay Area, with regional offices in Pasadena, Hong Kong and Mainland China. We are a fast-paced company working with several established and well-known gift and homeware retailers throughout the US.
Established in 2002, our passion for creating stylish and memorable pieces continues to grow. Our collaborations with artisans and designers offer a wide range of authentic, sophisticated collections suited to a variety of environments and personalities. Through our select factories in Asia, we work with skilled craftspeople whose love of hand-sculpting and glazing techniques rivals only our exacting eye for quality and tradition.
We are looking to hire an Order Entry Clerk to support our Operations and Sales team. We do not provide work visa sponsorship.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Order processing and data entry.
- Communicating with corporate buyers.
- Preparing and completing spreadsheets, templates, and invoices.
- Organizing, compiling and filing product sell sheets.
- Process customer and account documents.
- Resolve discrepancies.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Associate degree preferred or equivalence of 2+ years of experience.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel specifically) and computer skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to efficiently multi-task and handle multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative without immediate supervision.
- Detail-oriented and self-driven individual.
- Experience with QuickBooks (Accounting System) is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Berkeley, CA or Pasadena, CA (Required)
United States (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off