This Garlic and Cheese Pull Apart Bread is the most addictive and easy holiday recipe, your guests will be coming back again and again for more!
- 1 loaf of bread
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 tsp of minced garlic
- 1 stick of softened butter
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- Chopped parsley
Make this ultimate cheesy bread in 4 easy steps:
1. Preheat the oven at 350F and mix softened butter, garlic, salt.
2. Cut the bread on a diagonal into 1" diamonds without cutting all the way through the bread. The denser the bread the better the pieces will hold together, we recommend sourdough bread. Drizzle butter mixture and shredded cheese into each crack.
3. Brush the remaining butter on the top of the bread. Wrap bread in tin foil.
4. Bake it for 20 minutes, then take tin foil off and bake for another 5 minutes until top is crispy. Top with sprinkles of Parsley and serve.
Like and share this recipe and be sure to let us know your own holiday favorites for a chance to be featured.